Monday, August 3, 2009

MAKING OUR BLOG PRIVATE

Hi - We've decided to make our blog private so please bear with us as we figure out glitches. Email Jenn with questions, like how to log-in if you're currently viewing this as a guest (jennmwright@gmail.com) Thanks, Jenn, Adam and Seller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great idea. He is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Jenn! Hello! So good to hear from you! You've been on my mind and I was so excited to receive pictures. Your baby is precious! How is life treating you? You look beautiful! We are still in Tulsa, OK. We have no babies, but a sweet weimeraner puppy named Mel. Technology is not my friend, but I'm learning so I'll try and gets pics online sometime soon. Andy is staying busy with volleyball and basketball. I'm running, training for another marathon-- I know! Crazy! And waiting on a job opportunity for the local CBS affiliate. We'll see.
What are you up to? Would love to stay in touch! Love you and miss you girl! Marisa (Dial)