Did Anne Geddes take that first photo? That's a keeper!
That first picture (top one) is just adorable. Seller sure is one cute looking kid -must of course be due to his mom and dad. He definitely looks like a happy kid. Hope you are both doing well and getting a bit more sleep nowadays.-Beth
4 Months old already??? Where has the time gone? I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say I too LOVE that first picture!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did Anne Geddes take that first photo? That's a keeper!
That first picture (top one) is just adorable. Seller sure is one cute looking kid -must of course be due to his mom and dad. He definitely looks like a happy kid. Hope you are both doing well and getting a bit more sleep nowadays.
-Beth
4 Months old already??? Where has the time gone? I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say I too LOVE that first picture!!
Post a Comment