Congrats! He is awesome!We are so happy for you guys.Rest up and take that little bugger home.Erin, Kenyon and Maeve
I know Kenyon already commented but I wanted to say, "Way to go Jenn!" Julian is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky little boy to have such loving parents. Much love to all three of you!
Congratulations Adam and Jenn,What a beautiful, perfect little baby Seller!So thankful God's hand protected Mom and baby! What a blessing!We Love you guys,Jeff, Becky, Caedmen and EliBergeron
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats! He is awesome!
We are so happy for you guys.
Rest up and take that little bugger home.
Erin, Kenyon and Maeve
I know Kenyon already commented but I wanted to say, "Way to go Jenn!" Julian is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky little boy to have such loving parents. Much love to all three of you!
Congratulations Adam and Jenn,
What a beautiful, perfect little baby Seller!
So thankful God's hand protected Mom and baby! What a blessing!
We Love you guys,
Jeff, Becky, Caedmen and Eli
Bergeron
Post a Comment